FinMAC hosts a variety of events. Some are meetings by invitation-only, others are working sessions for those involved in specific areas when specific needs arise. FinMAC's subcommitee for the Financial Systems User Network coordinates presentations or discussions that are of broader interest and open to everyone in the finance community at the University.
Looking for information about one of our previous events? Check out our archive.
The Financial Systems User Network (FSUN) is an organization comprised of over 700 University employees who have finance-related job duties. Group activities are planned by the FSUN subcommittee of FinMAC. Suggestions welcome! FSUN wants to facilitate sessions people find useful, timely, and intersting. Email us at email@example.com.
2018 Spring Membership Meeting
The 2018 Spring Membership Meeting was held on April 24, 2018 at the Great Hall of Coffman Memorial Union.
Fiscal Year-End Procurement Cleanup
Criteria that causes POs to be ineligible to roll at FYE
- List of Active POs with $0 Lines (xlsx)
- List of Active POs with Partial Receipts (xlsx)
- List of POs in Budget Error (xlsx)
Current requisition data to help with cleanup
- Requisitions in budget error (xlsx)
- Aged requisitions (active requisitions that have not sourced to a PO) (xlsx)
- Requisitions with sourcing errors (xlsx)
PO reduction criteria (xlsx) will be closed at FYE to decrease large PO volumes that will jeopardize the roll jobs
- Tab 1: POs that haven't had a payment in 15 months
- Tab 2: Old Blankets that are less than $50K and more than three years old